CSA Binder is short for Calcium Sulphoaluminate binder, which is also called Calcium sulphoaluminate clinker. It is one of the hydraulic binding materials.
CSA Binder is a kind of semi-product for making various cements. It is main composition of expanded sulphoaluminate cement, self-stressing sulphoaluminate cement, high strength sulphoaluminate cement and low alkalinity sulphoaluminate cement
CSA Binder is also used as accelerating admixture, rapid setting admixture and expansion admixture of Portland Cement.
● Appearance: powder with light grey color
● High early strength
● Rapid setting
● Low degree of shrinkage
● Resistance to sulfate attack
• Mining Products, for example: mining roof support materials.
• Concretes repair (for example bridges, airport runaways and parking apron, etc.)
• Technical Rapid-Setting Mortars (for example restoration and repairs, etc.)
• Self-Leveling Floor Screeds
• Sprayed Concretes and Shotcretes
• Plasters & Mortars (i.e. Joints, Sulfate Resistance, No-Shrinkage, etc.)
• Special adhesives, tile adhesives
• Concrete Precast Products
• Glass fiber reinforced concrete (G.R.C.)